View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009   #26
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I like that you were willing to change it up. I actually like Butler as an under the radar prospect. However, I am a little concerned about him that early. He is small at 5'10 and 183. He does have good instincts, but he had a pretty down year as a senior. I realize that many teams just didn't challenge him, but he didn't have a single interception as a senior and only had 40 total tackles. He tried returning kicks, but that didn't go very well. Now, he did have 10 interceptions his first three years and was a 4 year starter.

Interesting pick though.
Butler and Harris will both be good NFL players mark my words.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote