View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pencil Neck's First Ever Texan's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I wasn't trying to come down so hard on you man. I don't think Cushing is the best LB on the USC team. Maualuga is the best LB. I also really, really like their 4th LB and I think he is more like Lofa than many here realize.
No problem, man. I know that a few of you guys who are hardcore get sick of people repeating the same bad bios or bad reports about players because it shows a lack of research but for most of us who love football, we're never going to watch enough tape to form our own opinions and we have to rely on other people's evaluations. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Other people's evaluations are sometimes going to be right and sometimes going to be wrong but even if you're doing your own evaluation, you're going to be wrong many times. I just don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with using other people's research and I realize it's going to be faulty at times.

I expect Rey to go before our pick. I think he is the better LB in the group. My initial try had Cushing because I think he's rated slightly higher than Matthews. My second try had Ayers because he's starting to shoot up people's boards from what I'm reading/hearing.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote