View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009   #23
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
this is a nice tool http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/TSX/2009 did not use it for this mock however. what I like is that they post the trends (which way they perceive the players stock is heading). As noted from our astute members responses they do have Clay Matthews stock much higher than the value I placed (20th) with a green arrow pointing higher. thats fine I'll still pass. if he does go higher & people are projecting him as the Texans 1st rd. pick not the 2nd rd. pick you tell me where the value in that is? I'd like more bang for my buck
How do you figure BL ? I mean just who are you projecting him to beat out opening day.....by the end of september......the end of October ?

Inquiring minds wish to know ? Taking the best out of a very bad class will only give you heart burn.

Him sitting on the bench doesn't help us one iota catching the division. If they had another two or three years....I'd be on board....but they ain't got two or three years....they got this season. They got to hit somebody who can contribute....now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3966657

Last edited by threetoedpete; 03-15-2009 at 01:50 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote