View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #22
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I don't see how Clay Matthews' stock can simultaneously be continuing to rise AND he will last to 46. Not possible.

In fact, I'm almost certain he'll get picked before Cushing... probably before 15. Houston's not the only fanbase and team who is thought to be interested in him.

I think there's a very good chance that 1 - he won't be there at 15, and 2 - if he is, the Texans won't be able to trade down and still get him. It's not like us fans are making the hype up - his stock is soaring - and he hasn't even had his pro day yet.
Fine mock Beerlover. If your mock is the same as the herds your not thinking.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11483165

I think your mock proves my point.....if they are serious about a pass rusher and they wait untill after 46....the cup board is going to be bare. The only thing left is going to be long shots. and I don't believe they are going to stand pat on Antoinio Smith's 3.5 career average.

so you've added the fifth corner...now what ?