View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I've been using that board for all my mocks... not because of the order, but because they list more prospects than anywhere else I can find. It's a great tool!

For all the mocks I'm participating in, I have an excel document with that list imported, then I black out each player as he gets selected... then I can base my order of who is left much more easily, and re-order the spreadsheet by position or whatever. Saves me a ton of time.
I've got a spreadsheet with GBN, Draft Countdown, a couple of the Walter Football mocks, some of Yahoo's and Mayock's position rankings in it. I'm adding CBS now.

That way I can quickly bounce between one and the other. I'm considering making a column with a composite rank of some sort.

During our mock, I just mark down the position the player was taken. Then I can sort by whichever column I want.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote