View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #19
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
this is a nice tool http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/TSX/2009 did not use it for this mock however. what I like is that they post the trends (which way they perceive the players stock is heading). As noted from our astute members responses they do have Clay Matthews stock much higher than the value I placed (20th) with a green arrow pointing higher. thats fine I'll still pass. if he does go higher & people are projecting him as the Texans 1st rd. pick not the 2nd rd. pick you tell me where the value in that is? I'd like more bang for my buck
I've been using that board for all my mocks... not because of the order, but because they list more prospects than anywhere else I can find. It's a great tool!

For all the mocks I'm participating in, I have an excel document with that list imported, then I black out each player as he gets selected... then I can base my order of who is left much more easily, and re-order the spreadsheet by position or whatever. Saves me a ton of time.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote