View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

this is a nice tool http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/TSX/2009 did not use it for this mock however. what I like is that they post the trends (which way they perceive the players stock is heading). As noted from our astute members responses they do have Clay Matthews stock much higher than the value I placed (20th) with a green arrow pointing higher. thats fine I'll still pass. if he does go higher & people are projecting him as the Texans 1st rd. pick not the 2nd rd. pick you tell me where the value in that is? I'd like more bang for my buck
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote