View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pencil Neck's First Ever Texan's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Cushing played a full season as a stand up "elephant" DE. He played a full season as a hybrid. He played all 3 downs while at USC. He has the ability and size to do so in the NFL and he did it at USC. Sometimes it just seems that people spew stuff that they think could be true.
Well, yeah. Exactly. I am merely repeating things that I've heard other people say. At this point, I'm repeating something that Mayock said on the Combine shows. He said he's got concerns with Cushing because he thinks he's going to come off the field in passing situations.

I think I've been pretty up front about the fact that I don't check tape on all these people. I don't think I've made any attempt to represent myself as the next Kiper.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote