View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

very dissapointed Butler was a no go (injured) for UConn's International Bowl game (discovered RB Donald Brown & OLB Cody Brown however). so I was never on his bandwagon, just dicounted him as probable 2nd rd. pick but then he was healthy for the Senior Bowl. flashed some cover skills make up speed & straight line speed as well aggressvie physical tackling technique (similar to Dunta). next he went to Dallas to train with Deion Sanders @ Prime U (can watch him workout in show) & you could just see the love & respect beaming like a proud father as Sanders developed his skills yet futher. Since this is a Post Combine Mock those impressions are now most clear not that cold early day in Janurary when he stood on the sidelines.

It all depends on what you need or look for in a CB but I really think he has the ability to be an NFL shutdown cornerback & as we know they come @ a hefty price tag. his character seems solid enough too, out of southern Florida, not recruited by any of the top schools (kinda like Aaron Curry) shows he works hard, had natural ability with high ceiling. His Pro-Day is scheduled for March 25th & if he runs as I suspect he will (sub 4.35) all bets are off, certainly the Big Tuna back down there South Florida will have to consider moving up to get his guy
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote