View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Post-Combine Mock

I don't see how Clay Matthews' stock can simultaneously be continuing to rise AND he will last to 46. Not possible.

In fact, I'm almost certain he'll get picked before Cushing... probably before 15. Houston's not the only fanbase and team who is thought to be interested in him.

I think there's a very good chance that 1 - he won't be there at 15, and 2 - if he is, the Texans won't be able to trade down and still get him. It's not like us fans are making the hype up - his stock is soaring - and he hasn't even had his pro day yet.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote