View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009   #2
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3dgaroo's Mock Draft vs. 0.1 beta

I think it's pretty solid, especially because it's not a cookie-cutter of what McShay or Kiper or whoever else gets paid way too much puts out for the most part.

I would love us getting one of the top tier OLs if they fall, even Andre Smith if he makes it to 15, Gibbs would get his flabby butt in shape real quick.

The one pick I don't like, and it kinda messes up the rest of what you did, is Curry to the Rams. I just think that with them cutting Pace and with their line so terrible, they are going to go OT just because it's an enormous need for them, where as Curry is probably the safer pick. But other than that it's a fresh outlook and pretty good.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote