View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004   #9
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

RFA is less than 4 years. UFA is 4 years or more.

DD will qualify for RFA after the '05 season (he signed a 3 year deal).

Hollings will qualify for UFA after the '06 season if he's still on the team and continues to meet the service requirement (he signed a 4 year deal).

Hollings didn't strike me as having great vision between the tackles last year. Cutback or inside burst was not in his repertoire. That was probably due to his hesitance to fully exercise the knee which I fully understand so he gets the benefit of the doubt. This year he needs to show that he is more than a toss-sweep guy. I seriously hope that he emerges as the legit RB threat that the Texans and all of us are hoping for.

Last edited by aj.; 06-29-2004 at 08:24 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote