View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Provide info please on these players

Greene's stock is dropping because he apparently has a problem keeping weight off and teams didn't think he interviewed well. There are questions about his work ethic, not his ability.

Jennings looks like the real deal, but quality of competition is a real concern. Is he that good or did he just look that good?

I like Holtzclaw. He is limited athletically but he is a smart player. Doesn't make mental mistakes. I believe he started all four years in college.

Vasquez does not fit the ZBS. I have reservations about his ability to move laterally and get to the second level. If all you want him to do is block the guy that lines up in front of him, then he can do that.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote