View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

From someone I trust who lives in Minneapolis and follows the Vikes closely:

"Yeah, I think he has good skills. He was hampered much of last year with nagging injuries but fared all right. He would have been the 3rd or 4th cb on the vikings this year and with proper attitude could have possibly moved into the #2 spot. Coverage skills need some refinement, but overall he is a decent nickel back. I did not expect the team to give in and release him."

Potential attitude problem corroborated but the marginal talent stuff on the message boards could very well be sour grapes. Maybe a marginal starter but from what it sounds like, he could be quality depth.

With the exception of backup SS, this secondary will have some serious talent and depth this year.

Last edited by aj.; 06-29-2004 at 07:33 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote