View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Lou's First Ever Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I thought Moats looked fine. Especially against the Bears when they yanked Slaton. He had some nice runs.
Me too. I doubt Moats goes anywhere. Point one....he is a pro vet presence in the locker room. Point two he plays special teams ...well. Point three he's cap friendly. Point four....he is perfect for what he is....two guys are out and you 've got no one else.