Thread: Texans Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I removed him from my OL watch list a ways back because of injuries. Shoulder and knee problems 2 out of 3 years. No thank you.
I can not find any link discussing injuries that will keep him from playing NFL. This one said he missed on game in college for the suspension over the beer bottle to a head incident over a year ago. He was not charged.
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...field?id=71243