View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009   #397
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Sorry this took so long guys I had work and HW for class. Got two tests this week and a paper due. Took time out to do some good research for this team. On the Raiders fanboard they seem like Khalif Barnes will sign with them or now that Pace is on the market makes me think i went well with taking DT Raji even if they have a lot tied up on the DL.

There's a few directions I could've gone with this pick especially after Jake Grove was released. Problem I keep running into is they have NO ONE outside of Javon Walker and he hasn't seen the field a lot. They also released Ronald Curry signaling to me they are goingto overhaul the WR one way or another. Probably hope Crabtree fall to them at 7 realistically. I think this is a good value pick for them here though.

With the 39th pick of the 2009 Draft the Oakland Raiders select

WR Kenny Britt of Rutgers