View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Lou's First Ever Texans Mock Draft

1. Matthews doesn't fit our 4-3 scheme, he's not a SLB, at best he's a 4-3 WLB but that's a stretch. He's never been in coverage.
2. He's looking better than he did at the end of the season but I'll pass, there are better SS available like Patrick Chung.
3. Any DE we draft will be a backup and I don't think we should be picking backups this early in the draft. We've got starter holes to fill.
4. I love both of these picks, Brown and Caldwell would be great for the Texans.
5. Since we signed Orlavsky I don't think we'll be going after a QB and White will be gone by this pick and I think it's to early for McGee.
6. No need for another RB but it's possible as long as they can play special teams.
7. We need a blocking TE.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote