View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #29
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well, heck. It looks good to me.

Do you like Hamlin over William Moore, Chip Harris, and Chris Clemons or do you think they'll be gone by our second pick? Or do you think he'll fit what we're wanting to do more than the other guys?
I feel that Moore is a FS until proven otherwise. We are really looking for a SS though it seems like we always draft one. I like Chip Harris actually, but I don't think he's quite the player that Hamlin is. I don't think there will be many, if any, safeties gone by our second round pick. The talent is really barren. Delmas might be the first safety to go at this point, and that is just an indication of a weak overall class. The stereotypical FS has a much higher premium than the stereotypical SS. I feel that Hamlin brings enough experience to compete for a starting spot right away. He's a playmaker as much as you really want in a SS and he really plays well close to the line more so as a traditional SS.