View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #28
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Coffee won't be drafted high, and the Johnson pick might be higher than Coffee's stock. I'm just not a fan of Coffee. He has good size for a RB, and is a pretty good blocker in pass-protection, but he just doesn't excite me as a RB prospect.

The more I think about it, the less I'm inclined to think we HAVE to draft a 230+lb RB.
I like Coffee. He runs hard, has good vision and like you said, blocks good in pass protection. IMO he would a great backup to Slaton.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote