Thread: Texans Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #20
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I do not understand your post. I think that all of these players except for the punter in 7th have a legitimate chance to make roster. I doubt many are worried about the Turk now; just get good players in the off season and let the best survive. Actually, imo 3rd round guys are strong to make final roster. My 4th round guys Canfield and Holtzman should challenge at least the back up guys at their position. Guard Vasquez is more of a project type but is the 3rd selection in 4th round (Sage trade) and could be on PS. Hey, any player on the PS could be wanted by another team.
Ok cut eleven. I wanna see it. Bring eleven in, eleven gotta go. got roster spots for Brunner, Zgonnia....Efferan....you got three, eight to go.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 03-11-2009 at 01:47 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote