View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #395
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think the Jags taking Michael Oher was a horrible selection, honestly. The guy is one of my favorite players in the draft and I'll be highly disappointed if he goes to a division rival!!!!

Lol...honestly had I know they would sign Tra Thomas my pick wouldv'e been different. Oher, comming from humble backgrounds, has the heart and watching him during interviews he leaves you with an impression that he is a team-guy and not a "its all about me" type of person. Not to mention, he has a nasty demeanor for playing hard play-after-play. He has a lot of work to do and if the Jags do take him, he can learn a lot from Tra Thomas.

However, Mario Williams well still find a way to school the guy. Just wish it was Andre Smith instead of Oher. I would pay a million bucks to see Smith clueles and Mario would just "walk past him" and sack the QB.

Answer: "yes I have...in the QBs face!"