View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #365
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Brace makes sense for the Jags because they like to have two run stuffers in the middle but I just don't get the love affair from the internet gurus with this guy.

He is the same exact player as Frank Okam, who we got in the 5th round last year.

I don't mean to come down on you for the pick, but you could have gotten a different one dimensional DT of equal talent later in the draft.

True, but I'm not sure if Filla Mola from USC or Terrance Taylor from Michigan would fit b/c both of these players need to be on certain scheme-specfic teams. Brace eats up space and can colasspe the pocket and Henderson can coach him up. Dunno of any injuries but Brace would excel under Del Rio IMO.