Originally Posted by Big Lou
OK, so I figure if all the idiots out there that have thier own websites with Mock Drafts acting like they are the NFL Nostradameus, then I can post my sill thoughts. I think the Texans could end up with an OLB in the first, but I think a lot has to do with if they can trade down or not. Well here goes, don't laugh just comment if you feel like it!!!!
1. Clay Mathews
2. William Moore (I haven't given up on this guy yet)
3. DE (Johnson or Ayers or a sleeper like Sidbury)
4. Andre Brown (Maybe Glenn Coffee)
4. OG (Antoinne Caldwelle OG/C)
5. Pat White or Stephen McGee
6. RB (Speedster if we get someone with some bulk in the 4th)
7. WR or Blocking TE
I would not run screaming from the room but
1. Matthews is over reach for value at #15 but so will be everyone else. I'd like him better later in 1st or even 2nd round.
2. Moore had him on my mock in 1st round but he has fallen on boards. I also like Delmas in 2nd and Rashad Johnson in 3rd as FSs.
3. Brown, I did not follow but stats ok.
4. no comment
5. White who does he beat out? Our new back up QB FA? White is short for a QB. What receiver does he beat out? JJ who at least returns except when he fumbles?
6.RB check out Cedric Peerman5'10 216 4.45 combine run 40. May be here but I have him in round 5. I enjoyed your efforts.