Thread: Texans Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
That is because they had him playing LT and in the NFL he would be a Guard. He is athletic and moves well and would be a good fit for the ZBS.
This is info I had. I think the coaches thought they were doing him a favor giving trams a look at him as a LT. Games such as Senior bowl and the combine can give a view of skills but I tend to focus more on how the player actually did for his college team.