Thread: Texans Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
You know I'm all for move downs...and if these are the guys you like...more power to you....But come September the Turk's sword will run red with blood. You only got about four or five roster spots for how many guys in your mock ?
Twelve ? Bloody hell. Sweet jumping Mary.

The guys you select in rounds three through five are going to be rather difficult to hide on the waver wire to sneak on the PS. Just saying there.
I do not understand your post. I think that all of these players except for the punter in 7th have a legitimate chance to make roster. I doubt many are worried about the Turk now; just get good players in the off season and let the best survive. Actually, imo 3rd round guys are strong to make final roster. My 4th round guys Canfield and Holtzman should challenge at least the back up guys at their position. Guard Vasquez is more of a project type but is the 3rd selection in 4th round (Sage trade) and could be on PS. Hey, any player on the PS could be wanted by another team.