View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #340
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'll bet Butler goes before both . He's bigger, faster , stronger , with a 44" vertical . He also had the best feet and the most fluid hips at the combine , for CB's .
Well he is pretty much an unknown to me so he needs to take his talents and put them out on the field. Moore was the difference maker on Vandy's defense last year and when you watched them he stood out.

I had never heard of Butler before the combine, not to say he's not a great player, it's just that I prefer an established player over a combine stud. He could very well turn out to be great, but I already know what I'm getting by taking Moore. I feel pretty good about taking him early 2nd round.

- The Immortal Bo