View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Lou's First Ever Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
OK, so I figure if all the idiots out there that have thier own websites with Mock Drafts acting like they are the NFL Nostradameus, then I can post my sill thoughts. I think the Texans could end up with an OLB in the first, but I think a lot has to do with if they can trade down or not. Well here goes, don't laugh just comment if you feel like it!!!!

1. Clay Mathews
2. William Moore (I haven't given up on this guy yet)
3. DE (Johnson or Ayers or a sleeper like Sidbury)
4. Andre Brown (Maybe Glenn Coffee)
4. OG (Antoinne Caldwelle OG/C)
5. Pat White or Stephen McGee
6. RB (Speedster if we get someone with some bulk in the 4th)
7. WR or Blocking TE

If that's who you like that's who you like. If you're targeting McGee might as well bite the bulilet and nab a TE with the fifth. Moore has worked out well recently. You're rolling the dice on him that he can heal up and be the Moore of '07, not of '08. Pick one in the sixth....pro days are rolling along.