Originally Posted by Big Lou
1. Clay Mathews
2. William Moore (I haven't given up on this guy yet)
3. DE (Johnson or Ayers or a sleeper like Sidbury)
4. Andre Brown (Maybe Glenn Coffee)
4. OG (Antoinne Caldwelle OG/C)
5. Pat White or Stephen McGee
6. RB (Speedster if we get someone with some bulk in the 4th)
7. WR or Blocking TE
1. Not bad.
2. Ehh I guess, but there are better choices at Safety. (I like Patrick Chung)
4a. I like Andre Brown more than Coffee. (I really like Rashad Jennings!)
5. No way Pat White is still available here.
6. With Slaton and Moats, I don't see the Texans drafting another fast RB.
7. Just go with BPA.