Thread: Texans Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #12
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I disagree. The odds are no one I want will be there at 15. Jenkins, Raji, Orakpo have been mentioned but realistically, all should be gone. I would not take a LB at #15. I really hope we are not forced to over reach.
someone will drop that we covet. i would have no problem drafting a LB in the 1st Round as LB tends to be one of the positions that a guy can come in and contribute from day one. as long as they draft someone who plays with some passion on defense, i will be fine. our defense needs some heart.