View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My latest attempt at a Texans mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm thinking that Canfield will be a 3rd round pick and Brown might be a late 3rd or possibly fall to the 4th. I'd rather go G/C in the 3rd because we've already got Slaton starting at RB and the 3rd round is to early to be picking backups and we need to improve at RG. I think the DT class is slightly weak as well, there's some good talent to be had in the middle rounds but not much elite talent other than Raji. As for Drew in the 5th, I don't know much about him other than what I've read and everything says he's a great blocker and we need one for the short yardage and goalline stands in 2 TE sets. In the 6th I think we'll go FS, we need a backup to Wilson since we lost Demps. Lucky in the 7th ain't bad maybe we get Lucky with him, I like it.
Your picks are pretty solid. I just posted a mock with Canfield in 4th only because some may hold his off field actions against hi. He has been out of trouble for a year and I would like him.