View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #277
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
really think everybody is doing great picking for other teams, as good of Mock Draft as any I've seen anywhere. I really think taking trades out helped with accuracy. doubt this is feasable with all the excitement come draft day but wouldn't it be interesting to get at least a core group to mock the picks live? that way when trades are actually made it would really test a persons ability to make selections under fire. just an idea
I agree, I think everybody has done an outstanding job so far in the draft.

As far as actual draft day comes, I'm going to go ahead and pull my name out of the hat. I'll be following all the picks/prospects for the texans. That in itself is a chore for me- I'd rather not spend time on other teams.

I think it's a great idea and would be tons of fun but I think I'll be too busy w/ "my texans board" and possibly entertaining guests at my house... which if rewatching the Cotton Bowl is any indication of how things may go, I will get upset because everyone is talking and not paying attention. Some people just don't understand the NFL Draft... I on the other hand feel like a coke-addicted homeless guy going through withdrawals if I can't get my "Draft-fix", mm mmmm good.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard