View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #22
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
What do you think about Glen Coffee? My knowledge of the college game is severely limited but from what I saw he looked like he would be a good fit in our system. Or do you think he might be drafted too high to be considered for the Texans?

Although Gartrell Johnson would not be a bad fit it seems. You don't need to home run potential running backs. Slaton obviously has that filled. I guess Johnson would be the short yardage back we need.
Coffee won't be drafted high, and the Johnson pick might be higher than Coffee's stock. I'm just not a fan of Coffee. He has good size for a RB, and is a pretty good blocker in pass-protection, but he just doesn't excite me as a RB prospect.

The more I think about it, the less I'm inclined to think we HAVE to draft a 230+lb RB.