View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #18
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I worried about the Johnson pick as well. He's not fast, and he's not explosive. I was looking for a big body who was a tough inside runner and who could catch out in the flats. I also had interest in Lucky, P.J. Hill, and the RB from New Mexico (or state?).
What do you think about Glen Coffee? My knowledge of the college game is severely limited but from what I saw he looked like he would be a good fit in our system. Or do you think he might be drafted too high to be considered for the Texans?

Although Gartrell Johnson would not be a bad fit it seems. You don't need to home run potential running backs. Slaton obviously has that filled. I guess Johnson would be the short yardage back we need.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote