View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

super job as always, ytf.

I like the direction & agree with need assesments.

However, Cushing is not my cup of tea. watched alot of USC games & he's never stood out to me as a next level impact player not to mention he gets nicked up alot. sure he looks like a superstar working out & runs with the best of em but it doesn't transfer to games. If I had to select a player @ #15 (could not trade out) I would rather select Peria Jerry. Leadership, accountability, toughness & consistency is what makes or breaks NFL prospects these are all question marks I have in regards to Cushing.

At RB I think its very possible Shonn Greene slips into the 3rd if not Jennings. Its very important to use a higher value pick on one because the Texans are going to need him to produce right away. the big bruising inside presence to compliment Steve needs to be as high quality a player & person as is Steve himself, thats how they share the load/carrys.

like addressing OL in 4th/5th. I would opt for a OC instead however.

CB Parson sounds good, could be a very astute selection. I like Ellis Lankster, West Virginia.

Kaluka Maiava would be interesting to see in a Texans uniform, seems like a high motor guy would contribute on special teams.

Austin Collie could be a steal, does he run good routes & get seperation, like Brandon Tate?

beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote