Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection
1. I like the Cushing pick, I'm not totally sold on this guy but he fits one of our biggest needs and the type of player we're looking for our system.
2. I'd prefer Patrick Chung but Michael Hamlin is my second pick for SS and I really like it.
3. I'd spend this pick on a starting G/C, IMO it's to early to be spending picks on backups.
4. I'd love to have Andy Levitre but he's a 2nd round talent, he'll be gone by the 4th easily.
4. I like Gartrell Johnson as a power back but I don't think that he has the quickness to hit the hole, reminds me of Ron Dayne, strong but slow.
5,6, and 7. I don't know anything about these guys but I like what I read about Mark Parson.
Overall I like your mock, fills several big holes with starter level talent.