View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #246
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
They've already got a TON of money tied up in the D-line. I don't think they'd go first round here.

Their WR corps is unimpressive. I think WR or CB. There are no OTs worth this pick - I think Loadholt and Meredith are reaches here.
Actually, they WERE all over TJ Houshmanzadeh, weren't they?

So, Nicks or Harvin make good sense here ,too.

But the past couple of Walter Mocks had them taking Darius Butler or D.J. Moore with this pick. I think Davis is the pick.