View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #13
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Cushing: I'm not really sold on him, or the need for a linebacker in the first. We have Adibi, Diles, and Bentley who I think can all be starters. I think Cushing is being over hyped and is a fringe first rounder. He's one of those guys who impresses at first glance, but the impression doesn't last.

Hamlin: Love this guy. If he ran .1 faster in the 40 people would be falling all over themselves to take him in the first. He's just the sort of playmaking SS this defense has lacked since ... well ever. Most of the talk I've heard/read about him is that he's going to go in the 3rd, but I wouldn't be unhappy with spending a 2nd to get him.

Sidbury: If he is still there in the 3rd the Texans should think long and hard about picking him up. He's a talented guy who can contribute as a situational pass rusher right away. I don't know if he will ever be starting material, but for a 3rd a pass rush threat is pretty good value. His size at 6023 may have him sliding, and available when we pick.

Andy Levitre: I'm not a big Levitre fan. He's kind of slow and has short arms for an O-lineman. His technique is kind of sloppy to boot.

Gartrell Johnson: One of several RBs in this range I'd be happy with.

Haven't paid much attention to the later rounds yet. It's a decent top 5, but maybe not the best value where you have them going.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote