View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #239
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Yeah, I never signed up for this. I've been locked in the library the past week working on mid-terms. I'm usually game for this type of thing, but I haven't looked at this thread before this post. Sorry to let you guys down, but I haven't done much research on the Vikings, nor am I going to dig through pages of posts to see the list of guys taken. I hope yall can move on without me for this draft, though I would love to participate in the final mock closer to the actual draft. Good luck!
No problem, looks like just a miscommunication of some sort.

So - Vikings. What do you guys think?

WR? DHB, Harvin, Nicks are still on the board.

www.HoustonDiehards.com