View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #237
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Yeah, I never signed up for this. I've been locked in the library the past week working on mid-terms. I'm usually game for this type of thing, but I haven't looked at this thread before this post. Sorry to let you guys down, but I haven't done much research on the Vikings, nor am I going to dig through pages of posts to see the list of guys taken. I hope yall can move on without me for this draft, though I would love to participate in the final mock closer to the actual draft. Good luck!