View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YoungTexanFan's newest projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
See, I was thinking the same thing. We have an elite level LB on our roster already. We have starters and we have some decent depth. Adibi may pan out, but we just don't know at this point at the WILL. I don't think Diles is good enough to start, though he is a good player. I'm more concerned with his injury, and I think that would raise the LB priority. As far as our DB's go, we have a pretty good group. We've got Daunta who is getting top 5 money, and we've got Reeves getting pretty good money as well. That is a lot of money tied up as it is in the 2 starting CB's. We've got Molden and Bennett right behind them. So, with them, we've got two young and athletic guys. Sure, the jury is still out on both, especially with Molden, but the potential is there. I did have a CB drafted with similar potential, but we have a lot of money tied up into CB's right now. We've got defined starters. While I don't think either is starter quality, they are set, and a rookie isn't going to up-end either of them. There is no safety worth our pick. Period.
I agree with you on Diles. Great depth, but I dont want him as my starter.