View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ourlads mock draft

The only thing I really found interesting, was Seattle taking Mark Sanchez....... I thought Seneca Wallace did a fine job last year, proving that he could take over for Matt, at any time.

Seneca may not be their future, but QB is not such a weakness, that they need to address it this early in the draft, and the buzz on Sanchez isn't such that "you can't pass" him.

As far as the Texans drafting an "elite" RB, I'm all for it. Don't think it will happen, I'd just as soon sign Derrick Ward, or LT, and draft the best LB/CB at 15. Trade down if possible, get Wells + a LB/CB.