View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009   #222
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Mari-OWNED! time is up. I know he is normally around, but his time is up. Anyone have a suggestion?

Philadelphia Eagles
Depth Chart
1. Tight End: L.J. Smith is a free agent and after a disappointing 2008 season (37 Rec | 298 Yards | 3 TD's) the team probably isn't too eager to use the franchise tag and pay him $4.5 million again. 2. Safety: Franchise stalwart Brian Dawkins was allowed to leave as a free agent and Sean Considine bolted as well which leaves one starting spot a question mark and their depth awfully shaky. 3. Running Back: Brian Westbrook is undoubtedly one of the best in the business when he is healthy but it seems like he is nicked up and a "Gametime Decision" more often than not these days.

I vote: Pettigrew or Wells.

I would say Chris Wells.

- The Immortal Bo