View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
its a great situation actually there are bound to be teams who really want the top rated RB in this class. I seem to remember Mike Mayock saying he had "Knowshon Moreno rated as the 7th best overall prospect" for what its worth. my point would be an elite talent @ a position of need for several teams wanting his services & willing to pay Rick Smiths asking price to trade up. ideally maybe a team as far down as Arizona who have the 31st pick. looking @ the NFL Draft Value Chart the 15th pick is worth 1,050 points. 31st = 600 the difference being the price (450 points) thats their 1st + 2nd + 3rd + 4th (1041). just to give one example. but no thanks anyway I'll stick to
I did not even think about that. I just saw that Matt Stafford went at 17.