View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009   #205
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Sanchez or not. I can't decide!!!
Walter Football has the Jets' #2 QB (or who I thought was their #2) as one of the top free agent QBs (mainly because the field is so weak). He's exclusive rights, so they're going to re-sign him probably... I didn't know the guy was so highly regarded. Clemens hasn't really had an extended chance - or maybe he has. I dunno.

Quote:
Brett Ratliff (ERFA), Jets. Age: 24.
One of the bright young quarterbacks in the NFL, Brett Ratliff - not Kellen Clemens - is set to take over as the starting signal caller if Brett Favre retires. Ratliff will be retained for small money.
With a defensive-minded head coach, I can definitely see them trying their hand with Clemens and Ratliff, and looking elsewhere at 17.

www.HoustonDiehards.com