View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009   #203
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
The run & shoot was done when the Oilers took off to TN man. Let it go! Defense is our need, why avoid it?(like we did LT all those drafts) You sound like an offensive coordinator.
Heh, I actually like defense. I'm just not in the Cushing camp.

Like I said, I would rather have a trade down in that scenario (alot of people would I'm sure) but since we can't in mocks, take the best player who would help our team. Also, never said anything about avoiding defense, we still have 7 more picks do you think the Texans should avoid offense entirely?

Actually, if there was a value pick at guard or center I would have taken that over WR.