View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009   #196
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
They do have Cason and Cromartie at CB, but Im not sure what the status is on Cromartie. I think they said they will not trade him.

Wells or Moreno would be ok picks for them.

Laurinaitis at ILB is a huge need.

There is no DE pick here, but what about an OLB like Maybin or English?
Englsih/Maybin would play same position as Merriman. Shaun Phillips plays the other OLB position. both too small to play on line in 3-4. Laurinaitis would fit nicely inside but I would take Moreno 9 times out of 10 over James. Wells I would not touch in the 1st rd. reminds me of Lendale White who went in 2nd.