View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My latest attempt at a Texans mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. Brian Cushing-SLB, fills a huge need, hopefully still available.
very real possiblity, if up to Frank Bush not sure if
brian is his guy?

2. Patrick Chung-SS, best SS in this draft.
would bring attitude, question skill set
3. Trevor Canfield-OG, plays with a nasty demeanor.
flip pick with Andre to be sure you get him first, ok w/Trevor in 4th
4a. Andre Brown-RB, hopefully still available and perfect for the ZBS, if not James Davis-RB.
4b. Dorell Scott-DT, hopefully replaces Travis Johnson by the end of the season.
weak class for position, but if taking a shot SEC is a great place to start. can't remember, was he running just before Raji @ the combine? if so I really liked his explosion off the line.
5. Davon Drew-TE, blocking TE.
you touched on a need late in draft, but is he talented enough to make the roster & play special teams? look for a more ZBS skilled TE to slide in the draft, similar to Owens. I really like Travis Beckum, Wisconsin. I'm intriqued with Jarod Cook, South Carloina.
6. C.J. Spillman-FS, good depth backup to Eugene Wilson.
gotta take a cb, don't need more safetys to develop with Harrison/Barber, but if you've got to address FS how about an outstanding young man with a bright future, Myron Rolle, Florida State?
7. BPA
RB by committee, someones gonna get Lucky .
left you some feedback
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote