Originally Posted by Specnatz
1. (15) Brian Cushing OLB 6-3, 243 4.74 USC
2. (46) Darius Butler CB 5-10.5, 180 4.35 UConn
3. (77) Chip Vaughn SS 6-1.5, 221 4.51 Wake Forest
4A. () Xavier Fulton G/T 6-4, 302 5.03 Illinois
4B. () Glenn Coffee RB 6-0, 210 4.58 Alabama
5. () Johnny Knox KR 5-11.5, 185 4.34 Abilene Christian
6. () Dan Grankowski TE 6-5.5, 255 4.78 Maryland
7. () Marlon Lucky RB 5-11, 216 4.60 Nebraska
Now I will get blasted for drafting 2 RB but the way I see it we are not signing a significant RB in FA so we need depth and who knows we can get a hit late. Lucky ran well at the combine.
Grankowski is more of a blocking TE who can grow into the rec threat. His numbers are off the charts at the combine (except 40) so he will fall.
I took a Tackle but his drill and size dictake he would be a very good guard in a zone set.
That is my mock, have at it.
lucky is a nice back in the 7th, love coffee just not that coffee, so no. Cushing ah, well, kinda, maybe, not really. Butler probably doesn't sniff the 2nd. I really don't think we need anymore safetys unless they can cover which Vaughn is not known to do. Fulton is interesting good value pick.
ya know in another thread I said the Texans could draft up to three starters. in your mock its less likely unless Butler slips.