View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009   #6
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kirwans 2nd mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I've been on Peria bandwagon for longer than anybody here, even ole miss. he had a really great season, what I've admired most about his game is his leadership. that being said, don't write off Travis into the sunset just yet. He should becoming into his prime & maybe mis cast into the system(s) here in Houston since drafted in the 1st rd. do I think more of Jerry, hell yes but lets see how Bush projects/plans to use TJ going forward.
I like Jerry, but have my doubts.

He's 24 playing against mostly 18-21 year olds. A fully developed man entering his prime vs boys a year or two out of High School. You would expect him to dominate in that scenario.

He'll be 25 by the time he plays his first NFL snap, which is pretty old for a rookie. You have to think he's already near his physical potential, without alot of room to develope.

Even if he has reached his potential I still think he can step in and start on most teams in need of a 3 tech. He is very talented. If Bush is planning on running a system with two 3 techs I could see this pick working for the Texans.

With his age, I think he will slide further down though.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote